Interested in helping an internationally operating company to furture realise its growth ambitions?
Then we have an interesting position in the offer. We are looking for Sales talent to strengthen our team and to further increase sales in the Benelux. Are you the person who has affinity with business growth? Where the terms of startup and scale-up are not strange? And also know what impact these words have on running a business? Then contact us.
Result areas for this function:
- develop activities to inform new customers about Human Insight products and services;
- enter customer presentations and conversations. Where necessary in collaboration with the commitment of colleagues or partners;
- identify customer segments based on Human Insight product portfolio and approach these segments based on sales activities;
- conclude customer contracts offering support with regard to setting up contract and invoicing.
We are looking for for this job someone who:
- works independently and thoroughly to reach new customers and to convince them of the added value that our products have to offer;
- can collaborate with our account managers to identify opportunities;
- good command of Dutch and English language, as our business partners are located in the Netherlands, England, Belgium, Germany and America. German and French are an advantage;
- is an "all-round awesome" person.
The current Human Insight team consists of an interesting mix of diverse talents and backgrounds. We therefore mainly look at your interests and skills and not so much at your work experience and diplomas. That said, we suspect that people with a background in International Business, Account Management and Commercial Economy will quickly understand how they can promote and sell our products.
It is possible that you will be asked to travel abroad. Always good to meet customers or our business partners in real life and to experience other business cultures.
Our organisation, Human Insight is an organisation with a start-up feeling, but with years of experience focused on online assessments. Our assessment tooling helps people get further in their work/life/career and helps companies get the most out of their people. It maps the different dynamics within organisations and provides insight into the personal optimal contribution. We have a permanent internal team and we work together with a large flexible layer of consultants and coaches (also internationally).
The function is variable between 32 or 40 hours per week. In consultation with the team, we are extremely flexible to determine where you want to work, at home, at the beach or at our office. Salary is in line with the market and it also contains an interesting bonus structure. To properly perform the work we provide you with a business laptop and OV chip card.
What to expect if you want to become part of the Human Insight team? At least two conversations during which you discuss the work with the project managers and further discuss what the daily challenges may entail. A second round is with someone from content development or business development. During this round we will further discuss what we expect from you and your further ambitions and how Human Insight can play a role in achieving that. Part of the procedure is of course the use of our own assessment (AEM-Cube®).
Are you interested in this position? Or would you like to talk about other options, please contact us via, Zeldi Storni (+31 (0) 6 827 593 80, firstname.lastname@example.org). Or look for more info and the first impression on our website www.human-insight.nl.