Are you interested in many numbers and is it your passion to provide clarity to all those numbers through statistics and data analysis? We are looking for a driven trainee/employee who wants to work with us as a Data analyst. The work and project options that are ready for you, among other things ...
We are looking for a driven trainee/employee who wants to work with us as Data analyst.
The activities and project options that are ready for you include:
- improve and keep the static issues around our products up-to-date;
- analysing results and theory;
- digging out our large questionnaire database and getting an interesting investigation out of it (done several times, publications in for example Harvard Business Review);
- making an enormous amount of data accessible and practically usable and then being able to transfer your findings and start a conversation about this;
- data analyses draaien met collega’s door middel van het toegankelijk maken van de informatie.
In addition, we encourage entrepreneurship of our people. Do you have a good idea? Or do you see a potential research, article or product in the market? Then we are happy to support you!
We are looking for for this position someone who:
- the Psychology, Econometrics or Mathematics course is following and/or has completed and is looking for a work placement/graduation internship or part-time position;
- has affinity with statistics, language and organisational psychology;
- likes to frolic with numbers;
- has the ability to include colleagues in the matter;
- has a good command of the Dutch and English language in speech and writing;
- is an "all-round awesome" person.
Of course you will receive a competitive wage or internship allowance for your contribution from us. For this we expect full commitment and an entrepreneurial mentality at our location in The Hague. The start date can be determined in consultation with Human Insight.
Our organisation, Human Insight, is an organisation with a start-up feeling, but with years of experience, focused on online assessments. Our assessment tooling helps people get further in their work/life/career and helps companies get the most out of their people. It maps the different dynamics within organisations and provides insight into the personal optimal contribution. We have a flexible internal team and work together with a large shell of consultants and supervisors (also internationally). Increasing your network is a given.
What to expect when applying at Human Insight? At least two conversations that will revolve around acquaintance, work, daily challenges and further ambitions. Part of the procedure is of course the use of our own assessment (AEM-Cube®).
Are you interested in this function? Or would you like to talk about other options, please contact us via, Zeldi Storni (+31 (0) 6 827 593 80, firstname.lastname@example.org). Or look for more info and the first impression on our website www.human-insight.nl/en/.