Are you interested in motivations of people and driven to get started with our tools, based on their validity and statistics?
We are looking for a motivated intern with a psychology background for a collaborative or graduation assignment.
A number of project options that are ready for you are:
- improve and keep the static issues around our products up-to-date;
- analysing results and theory;
- digging out our large questionnaire database and getting an interesting investigation out of it (done several times, publications in for example Harvard Business Review);
And so, in consultation with us and your training, multiple projects are possible.
In addition to the above projects, the daily activities include:
- writing and textually improving content of the products;
- translating brochures, online data, questionnaires and manuals into Dutch and English, a possible third language is a plus;
- helping with ad hoc projects and theoretical documents.
In addition, we encourage entrepreneurship of our people. Do you have a good idea? Or do you see a potential research, article or product in the market? Then we are happy to support you!
We are looking for for this internship someone who:
- the Psychology study program follows and is looking for a work placement or graduation internship;
- has affinity with statistics, language and organisational psychology;
- has a good command of the Dutch and English language in speech and writing;
- is an "all-round awesome" person;
- and has no objection to a Friday afternoon drink with a game of table tennis and/or table football.
Of course you will receive an internship allowance for your contribution from us. For this we expect you to be physically present at least 3 days a week on location in The Hague and to help us burn and deploy our products and services online. The start date of your internship will take place in close consultation with Human Insight.
Our organisation, Human Insight is an organisation with a start-up feeling, but with years of experience focused on online assessments. Our assessment tooling helps people get further in their work/life/career and helps companies get the most out of their people. It maps the different dynamics within organisations and provides insight into the personal optimal contribution. We have a flexible internal team and work together with a large shell of consultants and supervisors (also internationally).
Are you interested in this position? Or would you like to talk about other options, please contact us on 06 82759380, email@example.com or apply directly on this page.