Are you someone who likes to roll up their sleeves and is interested in customer contact and managing projects?
Then we have an interesting position in the offer. We are looking for projectmanagement talent to further shape our international growth and to provide our customers with the necessary guidance and service.
Result areas for this function:
- ensuring the successful roll-out of projects;
- speak to customers and guide them in a process where Human Insight tooling is used;
- maintain contact with business partners and customers;
- identify questions and know how to translate this to someone else within the Human Insight team;
- share customer data, in the form of reports and presentations, with participants within a process;
- prepare presentations for clients with visualisation of assessment data.
We are looking for for this job someone who:
- manages to maintain an overview and peace of mind when several projects need to be managed;
- good command of Dutch and English language, as our business partners are located in the Netherlands, England, Belgium, Germany and America. German and French are an advantage;
- can work independently and is not afraid to pick up the phone.
The current Human Insight team consists of an interesting mix of diverse talents and backgrounds. We therefore mainly look at your interests and skills and not so much at your work experience and diplomas. That said, we suspect that people with a background in Business Administration, Psychology or HR will quickly understand how they can promote and sell our products.
Our organisation, Human Insight, is an organisation with a start-up feeling, but with years of experience, focused on online assessments. Our assessment tooling helps people get further in their work/life/career and helps companies get the most out of their people. It maps the different dynamics within organisations and provides insight into the personal optimal contribution. We have a flexible internal team and work together with a large shell of consultants and supervisors (also internationally). Increasing your network is a given.
The function is variable between 32 or 40 hours per week. In consultation with the team, we are extremely flexible to determine where you want to work, at home, at the beach or at our office. Salary is in line with the market and it also contains an interesting bonus structure. To properly perform the work we provide you with a business laptop and OV chip card.
What to expect if you want to become part of the Human Insight team? At least two conversations during which you discuss the work with the project managers and further discuss what the daily challenges may entail. A second round is with someone from content development or business development. During this round we will further discuss what we expect from you and your further ambitions and how Human Insight can play a role in achieving that.
Are you interested in this function? Or would you like to talk about other options, please contact us via, Zeldi Storni (+31 (0) 6 827 593 80, firstname.lastname@example.org). Or look for more info and the first impression on our website www.human-insight.nl/en/.