Purpose of the game
The goal of the Collaboration Game is to dare to make strategic choices that have an impact on the game, individual stakeholders and interests. You do this by carrying out different assignments from different stakeholder roles within an organisation.
Why use this business game within your company?
Would you like to take your team or organisation to a higher strategic level? This business game offers insight into the way in which teams make decisions. In addition, it gives teams the opportunity to reflect on this. How do you deal with complex issues as a team? And where does this process also need improvement?
The Collaboration Game is ideal for management teams and project teams that encounter issues surrounding dynamics, strategic challenges, execution gap and leadership styles. To be successful in the game you have to involve each other's perspectives, make decisions together, communicate well and prioritise together. Each participant is responsible for making decisions that then determine the collective outcome.
Developer: David Briggs
Participants: Group(s) of 8-14 people. Groups with an even number. Unlimited number of groups.
Price per group from: €7500,-
Duration: 4-8 hours
- Management teams
- Project teams
- Mapping team dynamics
Before the game, ensure:
- AEM-Cube® profiles of all participants;
- Group(s) of 8-14 people;
- Space (size depending on number of participants);
- Tables and chairs (amount depending on number of participants);
- Time investment of approximately 4-8 hours.
Human Insight provides:
- Game equipment;
- AEM-Cube profils of all participants;
- AEM-Cube team images.
What will you learn?
- Improved collaboration;
- Insight into team dynamics;
- Dynamics in complex systems;
- The value of cognitive diversity;
- Practising strategic thinking;
- Decision making;
- Team work;
- Realise functional behaviours throughout the organisation;
- Communication between departments.