Semco Style Experience Game
Semco Style Experience Game: insight into behavioural patterns
The Semco Style Experience Game is ideal for organisations that encounter issues related to behavioural patterns, cooperation and customer focus. This business game was developed in collaboration with Semco Style Institute to provide insight into why people suddenly start to behave differently in a certain role. An organisation where everyone is busy with themselves, the customer has been forgotten and cooperation is not going well. Recognisable? Experience what it does to you when you step into the shoes of the customer, employee or director.
Goal of the game
The aim of the Semco Style Experience Game is to understand why people suddenly start behaving differently in a certain role.
Organisations | Behavioural patterns | Collaboration | Client focus
Before the game, ensure:
- Groups of 30-70 people;
- Space (size depending on number of participants);
- Time investment of approximately 5 hours.
Human Insight provides:
- Game materials.
What will you learn?
- Insight into behavioural patterns;
- Building smooth cooperation and customer focus and why that is so difficult;
- How organisations work;
- More understanding of other roles within organisations and what the world looks like from that perspective;
- Tips and insights to organise differently and better based on theory and practice;
- Tools to start to change your own organisation and energy.